This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Transport Planner to take the next step up into a Associate Director (Transport Planning) role at a national consulting firm in Brisbane.
Joining the Transport Group of 10 staff, you will be working as part of a dual traffic engineering / transport planning team. You will be working with Group Directors each day to help build the planning team and deliver ongoing projects with tier 1 clients in the public and private sectors.
These sectors are primarily within transport and developments, so local government is a real focus. State government is a focus as well but in a more niche way.
This role will have two main objectives; to build the transport planning team further and make clients aware of the transport planning abilities. Fostering brand new relationships with new clients is an added bonus.
Your role will include:
- Business development
- Client relationship management
- High-level review of current projects – active & public tranport planning mostly
- Team management and leadership
- Strategic planning – directing where the transport planning team will be heading in the future
You will need:
- 15 – 20 + years of experience as a Transport Planner. Consulting expereience isn’t essential but knowledge of this is a plus.
- A relevant planning or engineering degree
- Knowledge of local and state lanning legislation
- The ability to work unrestricted in Australia
You will receive:
- A salary between $160-200k inclusive of super
- The ability to become part of the share and equity program
- Bonuses are available in some instances
- Flexibility – work from home and difference office hours
- Paid parental leave
- Time in lieu and additional purchased leave
For more information please phone James Conlan on 0415 758 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org