My Client is a mid-cap oil and gas company based in Brisbane. They are seeking a Document Controller / Technical Assistant with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience to provide an administrative and technical support service to Operations teams. The specific focus is in support on document management matters, asset management record keeping, CMMS and Intelli-permit systems support. You will report directly to the Team Leader – Engineering.
Your key responsibilities in Document Control will be as follows;
The role will support technical writing and document management across CTP’s assets. Working within the Operations department, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Document management;
- Back-drafting of engineering drawings as required (using AutoCAD software or similar).
- Management of Change (MOC) process facilitation and closeout management
- Asset management:
- Technical report writing support as required:
- CMMS configuration support
- Intelli-permit super user support
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical tertiary qualification coupled with minimum 3+ years’ in a similar role within the Oil and Gas Industry or similar is desirable
- Previous experience with databases and data administration roles
- Attention to detail and good time management
- Strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with spreadsheet-based software.
Note: Previous applicants need not re-apply
For more information please contact Kay Watts, Principal Consultant on 0419 049 596 or follow The Apply link.
Only Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia will be considered.