This is an exciting opportunity to join an international geotechnical engineering consultancy as a Geotechnical Engineer based in Brisbane.
Joining a team of 15 geotechnical engineers and geologists, you will be responsible for delivering newly won design packages for major clients such as Dams authorities, TMR, QR, councils and developers.
This is more of a project delivery role with little emphasis on business development. Delivering quality engineering and enoying repeat work will be the focus.
Projects are traditionally from the Queensland region but you will access to projects from around Australia, NZ and the US. There are even opportunities to travel to other offices.
Your role will include:
- Earthworks, foundation and retaining wall design, ground improvement design and slope stabilisation
- Geotechnical investigations
- Working directly with clients and managing relationships
- Technical report writing
- Mentoring junior design engineers
- Assisting with bid & tender documentation
You will need:
- 2 – 6 years of experience as a Geotechnical Engineer
- A relevant engineering degree, ideally geotechnical
- The ability to work in Australia without restriction
- A background within a consulting environment is a plus but not mandatory
This consultancy is employee-owned so you get the added benefits of a performance bonus, laid-back culture (WFH as many days as you want), strong emphasis on training and share ownership opportunities.
Salaries are anywhere from $100-130k inclusive for this role. Candidates with more experience are enouraged to apply as this is an important role and everyone brings something different to the table.
For more information, please phone James Conlan on 0415 758 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org