This is an excellent opportunity for a Mine Closure Consultant to step up into a Senior role at an international, employee-owned consultancy in Perth.
Joining an established Closure Group, you will be working with tier 1 to 3 mining and renewables clients across WA, the NT and QLD.
You will have a strong variety of projects in industries such as base metals, coal, iron ore, uranium and more.
With a well-known Closure Leader to learn from, you will involved in:
1. Review of technical studies and other information to identify knowledge gaps;
2. Scoping, management and review of the technical studies required to inform closure planning;
3. Closure risk assessment and management;
4. Defining next land uses in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders;
5. Development of closure outcomes and completion criteria;
6. Development of closure implementation and rehabilitation plans;
7. Closure monitoring and reporting
If you have experience in these areas it would be a big plus –
1. Experience in closure landform design and closure cost estimation.
2. An understanding of how environmental and social impact assessment and approval processes influence, and are influenced by, closure planning and associated studies.
3. Experience in environmental impact assessment, management and monitoring.
4. Experience in implementation of closure and rehabilitation plans
You will receive:
1. An attractive salary with the future opportunity of becoming part of the bonus programs.
2. Work from home and ability to change your work hours – flexibility is a focus
3. A large training budget – this includes formalised training as well as travel
4. The ability to travel across the country on different projects if you wish
5. The ability to be mentored by an expert – not just have them flick you an email with instructions but real mentoring
Salaries are based on experience but will generally be between $120-150k including super.
For more information please phone 0415758067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org