Patch Personnel are awarded APSCo ‘Specialist Firm of the Year’ for 2023 and Best Agency Mining, Resources & Energy for the second consecutive year in 2023 and 2022.
At Patch Personnel we ensure the talent requirements of the client are matched with the capabilities of our candidates. Through the combined experience of the Patch Technical Team and our specialist Consultants we ascertain the required character, skills and experience of the position and accurately and efficiently match these with our personnel.
About the role
Patch Personnel have partnered on a eclusive basis with one of Australia’s most exciting energy business’ to source a Senior / Principal Production Optimisation Engineer to join a their growing team. This position represents a career changing opportunity to work with a team of industry recognised and respected senior engineers and leaders on some of Queensland’s most anticipated projects.
The Senior / Principal Production Optimisation Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager and is focused on optimising base production, including monitoring and optimisation of artificially lifted wells in a mature field.
Key Capabilities of the Senior / Principal Production Engineer include though are not limited to:
- Providing day to day operational support to optimise the asset overall performance with prime focus on well integrity, well availability and production optimisation.
- Work closely with the Reservoir Engineer and Operations team to achieve forecast production targets
- Development of a well workover program and budget to significantly increase well availability
- Development and implementation of a well production optimisation risk management plan and corresponding plans for: pre-emptive and reactive maintenance and operations; operational interruptions including plant shutdowns/turndowns; introduction of additional production from new wells and other gas sources.
- Facilitation of the workover rig operations during workovers and downhole completions
- Well-failure diagnostics
- Short and medium term production optimisation
- Post workover / drilling planning for bringing wells into production
To be successful in this position you hold Degree qualifications and will have worked as a Senior/ Principal Production Optimisation Engineer or Manager of Production Optimisation within CSG, ideally in a mature field with horizontal wells.
This is an exciting and challenging position with opportunity to develop with a new and talented team and as such best suited to a professional that is technically exceptional, self driven, adaptable, and enjoys a challenge and working within a developing team and project.
This is a permanent position based in Brisbane and requires a full and current right to work in Australia.
If your skills and experience fulfill the above please ‘Apply Now’ or for confidential enquiries on this or other positions contact Sally.Alexander@patchpersonnel.com or on the mobile contact 0409908700
We look forward to speaking with you.
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/patch-personnel/