Why Work for Us?
Working for us would kick start your next step because:
You’ll work with the ‘Best Agency for Oil, Gas and Energy Recruitment in QLD’ in the Sourcr awards
You’ll work with a recruitment team that covers engineering, construction, mining and the oil and gas industry
Looking for genuine flexibility? Great, we’ve got you covered!
Our benefits include uncapped commissions and an annual ‘Health and Wellbeing’ allowance
Our Brisbane CBD office is close to everything you need
Contact one of our specialist recruitment team members today; your next career move could be a phone call away!
Submit your resume to us today!
We will deliver unparalleled service and value to our Clients and Candidates through knowledge, experience and diligence.
Our Commitment to Candidates
When you successfully register with us, we make the following commitments to you:
- We will endeavour to respond to all job applications that meet the requirements of the role
- We will take the time to understand what is important to you in looking for your next professional challenge
- We will keep you informed of available roles which may be of interest to you
- We will keep you informed throughout the recruitment process
- We will let you know the outcome, whether it is good news or bad news.
Our Commitment to Clients
When you partner with us for your recruitment needs, we make the following commitments to you:
- We will take the time to understand you and your business
- We will work with you, where required, to develop clear position briefs
- We will deliver a short-list of candidates for each role within an agreed time frame
- We will utilise our full networks and resources to ensure only the best candidates are submitted for each assignment
- We will be available to you when you want to speak with us
BUSINESS DELIVERY PRINCIPLES
Recurrent business based on performance